Bring our expertise to your business.
Checklist format of nine items designed to help you work through the elements of building your workspace community. The checklist combined with the 30-minute consulting session outlines how to improve the strength of your community, discussing tools for measuring results.
Exchange ideas, update your best practices and eliminate isolation!
We are curating groups of collaborative space owners/managers from diverse markets and facilities to share their victories and query the group on resolving challenges. Groups of 4 will be provided a topic of discussion for 60-minute sessions. Participants may submit topics as well. All will be moderated by our industry experts. We know it’s tough to carve out time each month, so groups will “meet” via teleconference or via web presentation for 10 sessions over 12 months.
All participants must sign confidentiality agreements and no market competitors will be placed in the same group.
All sessions will include an agenda and a follow up summary document of comments, questions, solutions and any action items.
$100.00 monthly subscription.
(please contact us to contribute additional topics of interest to YOU)
Moderated by Wendy Spreenberg
Initial Talking Points:
- What is happening across the Workspace-as-a-Service Industry?
- How are Corporations responding to workspace trends?
- The right mix of open-plan and private office space
- When and how to reposition your business in response to these trends
We’ll discuss ALL of these points and more in our inaugural Webinar
Then, Start MasterMind-ing Your Business! Starting in February, we mix it up a little to provide diverse sessions as alternatives
- Reinventing Workspace as a Community
- More leads, tours, closes – what are the tools to use
- Curating Workspace Culture – Your Market Differentiator
- How the “Traditional” Business Center Creates Client Value
Please select a first and second choice from below and place that in the comments section of your order:
Session A: 2nd Tuesday of the month – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm Central
Session B: 2nd Wednesday of the month – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm Central
Session C: 2nd Thursday of the month – 9:00 am to 10:00 am Central